Sunday, June 7, 2009

I just had to make a couple rag dolls...



Here are the sister's, Milly and Tilly! I had the urge to make a couple rags dolls. I have been so busy with the Izannah Walker style dolly's, I miss making these little treasures. They are filled with clean fabric scraps and have really worn out dresses and little stitched faces. I will be listing a couple on the ksgpshoppes website on the 15th.

My parents will be flying in on Tuesday and I am very excited to be spending two weeks with them. They are 72 and I don't know how long they will be able to travel so I am greatful for each year they are able to visit.

8 comments:

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Kimberly ..your dollies are positively precious !!! ..and Enjoy the time with your parents ..it really is priceless !

Hey when you get a spare moment which I know are few for you ..would you mind changing my blog in your line up to my new one .. http://www.sweetmagnoliasfarm.blogspot.com
I'm not useing the one you have posted anymore.

hugs ..and blessings ..Sara

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks Sara! Yes, I deleted your old blog...
Hugs,
Kimberly

Atticbabys said...

AWWW I just love them to bits and pieces Kimberly!
Have a wonderful time with your parents!
Hugs,
Nan

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so very much NAN!! My parents arrived safe and sound! By the way my Mom loves Lucy!!!!
Hugs,
Kimberly

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Kimberly I love your new image!

Milly and Tilly are just wonderful!

Enjoy the visit with your folks, mine will be arriving on the 29th my dad will be turning 80 and we`re doing a big party/ reunion for him on the fourth of July :)

Hugs
Kelly

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks Kelly!!! How nice ...80 years old, God Bless him... he deserves a big celebration!! Enjoy you visit with them!

Hugs,
Kimberly

Patty said...

I think these 2 girls have so much character Kim, just love them. Do they fight at night when the lights are turned out???

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks Patty!! You know...I heard them last night! LOL!
Hugs,
Kimberly