Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Izannah Walker doll...3 inches!



Good morning! Yes, I am crazy! This is Meg..she is only 3 inches tall. I can't tell you how long it took me to create her but I loved every minute but for turning out her little arms and legs! You don't do that after a pot of coffee!

Meg is on ebay now for a five day auction ending on Sunday night so stop over and check her out, she loves company! Just click on the link to my auctions on the right of this page..thanks for looking.








This is Constance..she is a Christmas Tree topper in the style of an Izannah Walker doll and is on ebay now. She has no legs and is fitted to a heavy cardboard cone so she fits nicely on top of your tree or she is just as happy passing the time sitting on a shelf of table. She likes to be out all year long so don't pack her way!!





6 comments:

Oxygen said...

Shi is so beautiful! I like her very much! She is only 3inch- it's impossible!:-)

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so very much! Yes, she sure was a challenge!

Annelein Design said...

They are so lovely. The tiny one, can't immaging how you did it. Great affort!

Kindred Sisters said...

Kimberly I love your tree topper IW, she is just so Beautiful!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so very much girls..little one's are challenging! I really have to make a tree topper for me now!!LOL

Atticbabys said...

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly create an even smaller than your previous!!! My mistake, LOL!!!
So adorable as always Kimberly!
Hugs,
Nan