Thursday, December 17, 2009

Izannah Walker inspired doll...Temperance



Good day all...This is Temperance, I call her Tempy for short. She is an Izannah Walker inspired doll measuring 10 inches tall. I have decide she is to live here with me..a Christmas gift to myself. It is funny..I always seem to keep the misfits, the little ones that are not quite right...after all someone has to love them! Little Tempy is not a misfit, I just can't seem to let her go...

I just finished my holiday baking to send along to my parents in Tennessee. They so look forward to the goody box as they don't bake any longer. Getting ready for my brother's visit on Monday. Watching the ice form on the bay...

I have some interesting ideas for the next years dolls and I hope you will stop often to see the little creations.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year.




8 comments:

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

By No means is she a misfit Kimberly ..what a sweet little doll. I love her !!! And I bet there will be lots of gals out there wanting her too ..

Merry Christmas !!!

Sara

Julie said...

Hi Kimberly,
She absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am gald you decided to keep her forself!!! I do the same thing as you, I tend to keep the misfits. Some day i will treat myself.
Mery Christmas

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so very much Sara and Julie!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Hugs,
Kimberly

Doreen said...

Kimberly...I absolutely love her...she certainly does not look like a misfit to me....I do however know what you mean about keeping the ones you "think" are misfits..I do the same thing..they always seem to be the ones that pull at my heartstrings!

I absolutely LOVE your creations..your work is just beautiful.

Wishing you a most joyous & merry Christmas.

Doreen

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Oh Kim I LOVE the off white dress on your dollie!!! She is wonderful!!!!!!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas,
Many HUgs,
Jackie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so very very much Doreen and Jackie!!!

Merry Christmas to you both as well...

hugs,
Kimberly

The Josie Baggley Company said...

Glad Tidings from Ireland. What an absolutely beautifully made doll! She's finished so well.No wonder at all that you want her to remain with you!
A Happy New Year to You & Yours
Rainey

The-Artful-Attic said...

Rainy ...Thanks so very much!! I just had to keep her....