Sunday, February 14, 2010



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I was so honored when I was asked to join The Primitive Gathering! Such wonderful artists there, so in honor of my first listing I created Elizabeth. I have been calling her Lizzie. She is an Izannah Walker inspired doll and measures about 11 1/2 inches tall. She is wearing a beautiful dress in a reproduction civil war toile fabric in blue and light tan. I added a false hem in an coordinating blue and gold. She is weighted so she sits nicely, she is a charmer!

Look for her tomorrow on The Primitive Gathering website, you can click the link on the right under my favorite websites. I will add a button to click on later today.

Have a super day!!




4 comments:

Prim's by Kim said...

She's stunning Kim, as all your dollies are =)

xoxoxoxo

Julie said...

Hi Kimberly,
WELCOME to The Primitve Gathering!!!! and a BIG Happy Valentine's day to you!!!
Julie
P.S Your Elizabeth is BEAUTIFUL, and I don't think she will lost long!!!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh...Kim! Thanks so very much, you are so sweet!

Julie..I am so excited to be at The Primitive Gathering..thanks a bunch for the warm welcome and kinds words about Lizzie!!!!

Hugs,
Kimberly

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

YOUR WORK IS TRULY WONDERFUL & SO INSPIRING ... MY BEST TO YOU,, B