Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet, shy little Gwendolyn..



I just love Izannah Walker dolls. Izannah Walker was the inspiration for my working with paper clay. I have created this antique inspired doll with Izannah in mind. This is Gwendolyn or Gwen as I have been calling her. She is such a shy, timid little soul. She measures about 10 and a half inches. I just love this size doll, they can fit anywhere!

She will be listed tomorrow on The Primitive Gathering website. Just click on the link to the right of this page.





5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Kimberly,
She is the most BEAUTIFUL young lady!!!
What I love most about your ladies are not just they are beautiful, but I can sense the love you put into each and everyone of them.
Julie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Aww..that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me...thank you so very much Julie! I do love creating these little girls...
Kimberly

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oh my goodness! She is pure perfection! Your dollies are absolutely wonderful!!! ♥
~Karin

Atticbabys said...

What a little angel Kim!
hugs,
Nan

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much Karin and Nan!! I really appreciate your kind words..
Hugs,
Kimberly