Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ann Huber Sampler..SOLD




Good day all!! What a week..we open for the summer season tomorrow here at the campground and we have been busy putting up new doors on the motel and of course I get stuck painting all 9 of them!! It is ok ..I am so very ready for summer.

I did manage to get a sweet little sampler done in the last two weeks. Those tiny little stitches are getting harder and harder to see!!LOL. The black painted frame measures 8 1/2 x 6 1/2. It has a great ribbed effect. I did the early work style stitching on vintage linen with muted colors of barn red, colonial blue, chestnut and gray.

It looks so sweet with little Tempy who was kind enough to sit down next to the sampler, by the way Tempy is not included in the listing, just the sampler.

It will be listed on The Primitive Gathering on the first of May. Be sure to stop over and take a look at all the fab artists there!

Have a super weekend!!
Blessings,
Kimberly



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Charming sampler and I like the style of the doll dress. And don't you just love the color of that green chair!

OldeTimeDolls said...

very nice! :~)

The-Artful-Attic said...

Sarah..thank you so very much for the kind words! Yes, I do love the color of this chair! I bought it from an antique store and it is from a camp in the Adirondacks..where I am origionally from.

Thanks again!
Kimberly

The-Artful-Attic said...

Hi Judi!! Thanks so much!!

Atticbabys said...

Hard to believe it is time to open your camp already Kimberly!! Where does the time go!
I don't know how you do it all.. and so well!! Lovely stitching!

Nan

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..thanks dear Nan!! I am ready for a vacation already!! I wonder where the time goes as well..
Hugs,
Kimberly