Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Emma Potters Practice Sampler.... No longer available..



Good morning all...it is a beautiful day here in NY, the sun is out and the birds are singing!!

I have been in a sampler mood of late. My first love is early work samplers and I have been creating them for over 30 years. I just finished this sweet piece, stitched on vintage linen in muted shades. Emma Potters Practice Sampler. I love practice samplers, little bits here and there. I put this sampler in a beautiful vintage standing swivel frame that I have painted black and aged with crackle.

These standing frames are just wonderful to display with my dolls. This one is small enough to slip in anywhere. Emma's sampler will be listed on The Primitive Gathering website tonight. Remember I list on The Primitive Gathering website on the 1st and the 15th of each month.

Have a wonderful day!



No comments: