Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Off to California!!!!!


Good morning all...I just sent some little creations to California for their pictures. A few of my dolls and stitcheries will be in the fall issue of Prim's Magazine and I am very excited! Prim's is a fantastic magazine for primitive folk artists to show their creations.

I was lucky enough to send Belle, thanks Lauren for offering to send her back to me to send to CA...I am glad you like her new dress!! Beatrice will also be traveling there too, along with a few other goodies.

Take a look at this super magazine, you won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats Kimberly! This is so very well deserved and I am happy to see you finally get recognition for your beautiful dolls. I have yet to find the mag around this area. But if you are published, I will have to send away for the issue!

Hugs Sista!

OldeTimeDolls said...

Oh Kim how very exciting! I am so happy for you, you must be thrilled as I certainly would be. Many hugs :)

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..sweet Mary! Thanks so very much! Yes, the magazine is just wonderful. Our sista Xoch was in the first issue and many other great artists. So I am honored to be their company....

hugs,
Kimberly

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so much Judi!! I am thrilled and so excited! I really like this magazine..just the right fit for the primitive folkartist.

thanks again,
Hugs,
Kimberly

Aunt 'Reen said...

Congratulations Kimberly!
Your work is amazing and so deserving of the feature in Prim! I will definately pick up a copy of the fall issue.
I am really thrilled for you!

hugs,
Doreen

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..Doreen! Thanks so very much!!!
Hugs,
Kimberly