Monday, May 31, 2010

Primitive Folk Art Pinkeep SOLD



I sure hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend! I am recovering nicely from surgery last week and I would like to thank everyone for the lovely cards and well wishes for my speedy recovery.

I was able to stitch this sweet little pinkeep while sitting around recovering. I used a canning jar zinc lid for the base and the motif is done in barn red, colonial blue and mustard. As usual little Temperance had to get in the picture and she is not included in the listing. Listing is for the pinkeep only. It is for sale now on The Primitive Gathering site. You can click on the link to the right of this page to get there.

I also managed to get some doll bodies started so hopefully I will have a doll finished in a couple weeks. One day at a time...

SOLD...THANKS KAREN!!!!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Oh so darling Kimberly, I love her.

Atticbabys said...

Omg Kimberly I came by to thankyou for your sweet words and to my horror just read about your gall bladder! I sure hope you are feeling better and getting closer to creating more of your sweet dollies soon!
Precious pinkeep btw!


Get well wishes and hugs,
Nan

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so much Patty...I just love Tempy too..

Oh..Nan.thanks so much for the well wishes. I am much better now and am ready to get to dollmaking!!!

Thanks again girls..
Hugs,
Kimberly