Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Ruth.. SOLD

Ruth has sold and is moving to Colorado to live..thanks Kathy!



Good morning all...what a glorious day here in upstate NY. It is only 69 degrees and the sun is shining! I just finished a sweet little gal who will be listed on The Primitive Gathering website, just click on the link on the right of this page. Ruth will be listed on the 1st.

Ruth is about 10 inches tall and is dressed in my new favorite toile print in blues and salmon. I added a false hem in a coordinating fabric. She is wearing bloomers and slip made from vintage linens. She has a sweet little robins egg blue milkglass bead the bodice of her smock dress.

Be sure to stop over and check here out along with the other super artists there!

Have a beautiful day!

I also started a lay-away plan..look to the upper left for details!!




13 comments:

Town Common Folk Art said...

Hi Kimberly,

Your new doll is so precious. I love the fabric as well! I want her! I love the dress pattern. You are one of my FAVORITE artists! Penni/TCFA

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so much! You are so very sweet..

Hugs,
Kimberly

The Humble Stitcher said...

Kimberly....Ruth is just wonderful. I love everything about her especially that sweet face and beautiful dress. Your dolls are always such little treasures!

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

What a beauty she is. You have captured that great antique look. Just love her.

JoEllen

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank so much girls for all the kind words..I really appreciate it...
Hugs,
Kimberly

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Oh, she is just PRECIOUS! LOVE her!

I didn't know you lived in Upstate NY! I do too. Although I suppose there are many definitions of "Upstate" in our state. I live in central New York--where the annual State Fair is.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Ruth is just gorgeous!
Happy to see you are able to fit in some time this summer to make another amazing doll!

hugs,
Doreen

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so much Cheryl..we live on Lake Ontario near Watertown.

Aww..thanks Doreen! I don't know where the summer has gone!!!

Hugs,
Kimberly

Julie said...

Hi Kimberly,
Wow it been a while since I visited. I am so sorry about that. I just wanted to let you know Your ladies are just as lovely as ever!!!
Julie

Atticbabys said...

Ruth is tooooo sweet Kimberly, just like YOU!
Hugs,
Nan

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you Julie!! Don't feel bad I have not been here in a long time either!!LOL

Oh..Nan..thanks so very much..you are such a dear!

hugs,
Kimberly

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Your new doll is wonderful. I love the detail with her shoes and her underskirt slip---Thanks for sharing.

I wish some of thst cool air was this way but for now it is hot.

Carolyn from Des Moines, Iowa

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so much Carolyn! It sure has been a hot summer...