Monday, July 12, 2010

Meet Abigale...



Good morning all..geez it has been so long since I have chatted with you! It has been so very busy this season here at the campground and we have had family visiting for the last 7 weeks, my Dad goes home on Thursday and I will miss him dearly.

I have been working on a few special orders in my spare time.LOLOLOL! This is sweet little Abigale and she is a 10 inch Izzy. She is at her new home in Australia with a sweet lady, thanks Linda! I had hoped that Linda would send her back but no such luck!LOL

I am so ready for winter and the coal stove blazing away..I know hit me with a hammer!LOL It has been so very hot here in upstate NY. I guess we are never happy with what Mother Nature throws at us.

I hope you all are enjoying you summer with family and friends...chat soon I promise!
Blessings,
Kimberly


6 comments:

Papillon Bleu said...

Absolutely Beautiful! bravo! Love your dolls so much.

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

She is gorgeous Kimberly! My folks just departed back to Florida this past friday. I`m glad you were able to spend so much time with your dad.
It sure has been hot, but I`m not ready for winter just yet ;)

Hugs,
Kelly

Linda Searle Dolls said...

Hi Kimberly, Abby is now happily sitting on my bedside table, amongst a few of my other favourite things. Thank you again, she will be treasured. Linda

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks so very much ladies!

You are so very welcome Linda, I am glad you are enjoying little Abby.

Patty said...

Oh she is lovely Kimberly, and she has a wonderful home. I'm jealous your dolls have travelled more than I.

The-Artful-Attic said...

lol! Oh..Patty! Thank you for your kind words..
Hugs,
Kimberly