Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eleanor and Sarah Ann moving to Hawaii...




Now that Eleanor Rigby's companion Sarah Ann (a little 10 inch doll, with legs)is ready, they both are making their trip to Hawaii in the morning. Thanks Jacki so very much and I know the girls are anxious to make their journey home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RUTH


Another little girl has made her trip home. Ruth has just arrived in Colorado, thank you very much Kathy! She is sporting a red dress for the trip (a much deeper barn red in person), I think it suits her nicely....

4 comments:

Julie said...

Kimberly, all three ladies are just WONDERFUL!!! I am just so happy that Miss Eleanor has Sarah Anne to travel with. My what stories they will have to tell, and Miss Ruth will be the bell of the ball in her beautiful red dress.
Have fun and have a wonderful evening,
Julie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much sweet Julie!! I envy the girls going to Hawaii! I would love to hide in the box a go too! I think the postage would be tooooo high..;(

I am going to miss little Ruth..but she will have a lovely home with lots of love.

Thanks again!
hugs,
Kimberly

Virginia Monteverde said...

Sweet dolls !!! Wonderful ! I follow in spanish...
Tu blog es precioso, no se cual post elegir. Tu trabajo es muy profesional, Te felicito!!!
Saludos desde Argentina

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you Virginia!!
Kimberly