Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meet Pandora...SOLD



PANDORA HAS SOLD. Her new owner likes to call her Sadie and I think Pandora likes it! Thanks Phoebe!

Good evening all....I am listing a doll on ebay this evening and her name is Pandora. You will have to excuse the shinny spots on her head, the sun was setting as I was taking her pics. Don't let that shy little face fool ya, she is a spit fire! I some how don’t think she likes wearing dresses, happier in jeans. Pandora has a wild child look about her with her flowing hair and her pushed up sleeves, I just love that about her! Pandora measures about 10 inches tall. Just the right size to tuck in anywhere. She has hand molded dimensional hair which is one of my favorites to make.

Be sure to stop over on ebay and check her out.

Have a super evening!
Kimberly


2 comments:

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Pandora is so very precious!!!!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much!!!!