Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Anna..a 6 inch little girl...SOLD



SWEET ANNA HAS SOLD. Anna will be moving to Maryland, thank you Cindy!

Good evening all...what a cold, rainy day here. I just finished this little sweetheart, Anna. She is a little girl, measuring about 6 inches tall. She has hand molded hair which is my favorite style to create. Anna will be listed on ebay later this evening for a 3 day auction so be sure to stop over and take a look. Just click on "my ebay" tab on the upper right of this page.

Remember it is only a 3 day auction on ebay!

Thanks for stopping by and have a super evening!
Kimberly





2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh she is just gorgeous ! Lokik at the sweet face and that lovely outfit. I would LOVE a chance to win her on EBAY ! I will be bidding on her for sure !

The-Artful-Attic said...

Aww..thanks so very much Sue!!! I thought I would sneak her in before the holiday...