Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tiny Juliet, a 3 inch doll's doll~~SOLD



LITTLE JULIET HAS SOLD! She will be joining some of her little sister's in Hawaii, thanks Jacki...

Good afternoon all...I hope everyone had a lovey Thanksgiving! As you know I purchase an old doll house this past summer. I am busy with renovations and am in the mood for tiny dolls..Meet Juliet.

Juliet is a super tiny doll that is really a dolls doll. She measures only 3 inches! She sure was a labor of love involving readers, a magnifying glass and lots of patience! I dressed her in cream so she will fit in nicely with any other dolls. Juliet will be listed on the Primitive Gathering site on the first of December so please stop by and have a look. You will see her pictured with my little 10 inch Tempy, who is not included in the listing. Tempy loves to get in the pics when she can!!LOL.

Have a great night,
Kimberly





11 comments:

Dixie Sargent Redmond said...

WOW. You do small very well!

Dixie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh...thank you so very much Dixie!! I had better get as many in as I can while I still can see enough....
Kimberly

Aunt 'Reen said...

Juliet is GORGEOUS! It's amazing you could make such a teeny tiny doll with so much detail.

Happy Holidays!
Doreen

Cookie said...

What a perfectly gorgeous lil sweet-sweet! Your work is phenomenal ♥

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..Doreen..thanks so much! I really appreciate it...
Happy Holidays to you and family too!
Hugs,
Kimberly

The-Artful-Attic said...

Hi Cookie!! Thanks a bunch for the lovely words...
hugs,
Kimberly

Julie said...

Your dolls are exquisite! I found you through Cindy's blog and am so glad I did. Everything is amazing..I sooo look forward to following your work! : )

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much Julie...I took a peek at your blog..WOW! I love your work!!

Thanks again for stopping by..
Kimberly

Carol Roll said...

Kimberly I adore your work! They each have such great character.

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

Splendid. Your little dolls are so detailed!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much Carol and Cyndi, nice of you to stop by!
Happy Holiday,
Kimberly