Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nelly..6 inch cloth and clay doll ~~SOLD~~



Nelly has sold..thank you so very much Jacki!!!

Good afternoon all...this is Nelly and she is 6 1/4 inches tall and will listed on the TDIPT site tonight at 9:00 pm sharp. Just click on the link on the upper right of this page. She is a dear. Her delicate dress is so sweet and I think she likes it!LOL. I am only allowed three pictures of each item listed so I added extra pics here. I was hoping to have a link to use paypal but I would not be able to offer layaway. So you will have to email me to purchase my items from there.

I hope you are all safe and warm with all this snow around....
Have a super day!
Kimberly






2 comments:

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Kimberly she is just stunning ..your workmanship has always been so impressive.

I'm sure she will be headed off to a new home ever so soon.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas ..

Sara

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..Sara!! Thanks a bunch!
Merry Christmas to you too...
Kimberly