Thursday, January 13, 2011

Adella..Queen Anne inspired doll...




ADELLA HAS SOLD~~~~Thank you Marilyn!


Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. It seems like forever since I posted last. We have been extremely busy with icefishing now that the baitshop is open again.

Well, I did find time to create little Adella. She is a Queen Anne inspired doll and measures only 9 1/2 inches tall. She will be listed on TDIPT site 01/14/11 Friday night night at 9 pm. Just click on the link on the right of this page.

Have a super night and thanks for stopping by!
Kimberly








">

12 comments:

Papillon Bleu said...

Beautiful!! she has such a peaceful face. Very pretty!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much for your kind words...
Kimberly

Prim's by Kim said...

OMGEEEEEE, she is quite lovely!! xoxo

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thanks a bunch Kim!!! I really appreciate it!
hugs,
Kimberly

Julie said...

Hi Kimberly,
She absolutely BEAUTUIFUL!!! It looks like you are have fun. Happy New years and I hope for you the best year yet.
God Bless,
Julie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Julie..thank you so very much! I did have so much fun creating her...Happy New Year to you and your family as well.
Hugs,
Kimberly

OldeTimeDolls said...

Your dolls are so beautiful!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..dear Judi! Thank you so very much...
hugs,
Kimberly

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Kimberly~

I just found your blog and had to tell you how beautiful your work is!! I so enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog!!

Blessings~
Julie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Hi Julie, what a lovely thing to say...thank you so very much and I am happy you found me! Please stop back again.
Blessings,
Kimberly

Ольга said...

Сказочные и прекрасные!!!! влюбилась всем сердцем ))

The-Artful-Attic said...

TRANSLATION:

Fantastic and beautiful!! fell in love with all my heart)) Olga

Thank you so very much Olga! How sweet of you to leave such a lovely message.
Kimberly

TRANSLATION:
Благодарю вас так сильно Ольга! Как мило с вашей стороны, чтобы оставить такие прекрасные сообщения.