Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dearest Antoinette...



~~~SOLD~~~ Thank you Kathy! Antoinette will be her way to Virginia in the morning!

Good day all! Well it seems like forever since I have had a doll on ebay so it is about time! This is Dearest Antoinette. Antoinette is in that in between stage of life, not a child but not quite a lady. I think she is in a thoughtful mood of late. Probably wondering about the young boy in her English class!LOL She is a sweet 7 1/2 inches tall. I just adore dolls by Izannah Walker and Queen Anne dolls so I like to incorporate them both into the dolls I create.

Antoinette will be for sale tonight on ebay so stop over and check her out. Just click on the My Ebay tab on the upper right of this page.

Have a lovely night..
Kimberly





7 comments:

OldeTimeDolls said...

Absolutley precious Kim and so tiny!

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much Judi!

Beverly...Heartland Creations said...

My Goodness, she is just adorable, what a treasure. You are so talented girl!
Hugs, Bev

The-Artful-Attic said...

Aww..Bev! Thank you for the kind words!!
Hugs,
Kimberly

Annelein said...

She is so lovely!!!!!!

Patty said...

Very nice Kimberly, such sweet, sweet dollies.

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much Annelein and Patty...I really appreciate it.
Hugs,
Kimberly