Monday, March 14, 2011

The Sister's...Silla and Penelope



PENELOPE HAS SOLD! Thank you so much Cindy..she is off to Maryland.

Goodness... I can't get used to this time change! The day just flew by. I am happy to introduce my latest offering on the TDIPT website. Penelope will be listed later on tonight at 9:00 pm. She and her sister are 9 3/4 inches tall. I now have finished Silla's dress and now little Miss Penelope wants a simular dress too!! Oh..sisters! I may just have to remake Penelope's dress just to keep the peace!LOL

Silla is not quite sure where she will end up..ebay..TDIPT..Dolltown...my home..(YIKES!) decisions..decissions.

Do stop by TDIPT and say hi to Penelope. Just click on the link on the upper right of this page.

Have a super night!
Kimberly

PENELOPE


PENELOPE


PENELOPE


PENELOPE


PENELOPE


PENELOPE


PENELOPE


PENELOPE


SILLA


SILLA


SILLA


SILLA


SILLA


SILLA


SILLA

7 comments:

Town Common Folk Art Dolls said...

Kimberly, they are beautiful. It would be so nice the have them as a pair. Always a pleasure to view your work. I'll pop over to TDIPT for more. Thanks, Penni

MosaicMagpie said...

Simply exquisite...no other word for it! Some of my best pictures are taken from the waist up!
Deb

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much Penni and Deb for the lovely words!! I really appreciate it..
Hugs,
Kimberly

Kathie Ruffner said...

They are just beautiful, your dolls have such a sweet and serene aura about them. Kathie

Julie said...

Hi Kimberly, Both ladies are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love seeing your ladies. I am going to have to add one or two of them to my collection soon.
Julie

Katie said...

I love these. Your dolls are precious!

Michelle Mahler said...

Love your dolls!!