Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweet Achsah...SOLD



Well I am back! Had a little break from creating. Hubbys surgery went well and is on the mend. Thank you all for your kind well wishes and prayers, they are much appreciated.

I would like you to meet Achsah. She is a custom order doll for the nicest lady. Susan was given several diaries written by a lady named Achsah several years ago and would read them to her own children as they where growning up. Susan asked if I would make a little doll to place with the dear diaries. I was thrilled to do so! Susan also sent me a vintage peice of fabric that was in the family for a number of year and asked if I could incorporate it into her dress. I was happy to to that for her.

Achsah is about 10 inches tall and is an Izannah Walker inspired doll. I modeled her after my little Tempy and Beatrice, they sure look like sisters! I so enjoyed creating her...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! I will be listing a special little girl on the TDIPT website on the 14th of August so be sure to stop by and check her out along with all the tallent artists as well.

Hugs,
Kimberly



2 comments:

maddyrose said...

This is an adorable little doll. It's hard to believe she's only 10 inches tall. She really is lovely and I'm sure you've made someone very happy.

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so very much!! She should have her by Wednesday....I hope she likes her ;)