Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Sweet Valentine..a doll ornament~SOLD~


My goodness, where has the time gone! Valentine's Day is just a month away and I just had to create this special little girl. She measures just 6 inches tall from the top of her head to the bottom of her little dangle bead. I have painted two tiny hearts and some sweet swirls onto her bodice. I have also added some bits of vintage trims and lace along with vintage glass beads, after all a girl has to have her jewels! She also comes with her little painted black metal stand so she can stay on display all year long.

You can find her on the TDIPT's site this evening at 9:00. You can get there by clicking the link at the top right of this page. Stop by and be sure to check out all the new listings by the great artist's featured there.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day!!!!
Kimberly

SOLD...thank you Abbie!!





6 comments:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Kimberly,

How are you! That doll ornament is BEAUTIFUL! You are amazing a making these dolls. Hope all is well. I`ve missed chatting.
Hugs,
Kelly

Fun With This and That said...

That doll is wonderful.I'm going to try and make a formed doll .I like how this one has no body your dolls are amazing hope your day great. Laura

The-Artful-Attic said...

Kelly...thank you so much! I am so glad to see you back on your blog...I have missed you too!!
Hugs,
Kimberly

The-Artful-Attic said...

Laura..what a lovely thing to say!! Thank you so very much....I really like creating these little girls!
Have a super day!
Kimberly

Aunt 'Reen said...

Such an amazing piece! Your work is so gorgeous! I've really missed popping onto your blog.
I think about you & hope all is well!

city said...

nice opinion.. thanks for sharing...