Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am soo thrilled....



Good evening everyone! I hope you are all warm and toasty tonight. I am so thrilled to be asked to have some of my dolls and stitcheries shown in a professional art gallery in Illinois! I am just so excited!! I have a few more special orders to finish up and then I will be busy creating for this event.

I need to have my girls and stitcheries to the gallery no later than May 25th. The showing is June 1st. I will certainly post pics as I finish each one.

Ohhh....the pressure!

6 comments:

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Kimberley,
Congratulations! That is really exciting. I know that everyone who visits that gallery is going to go crazy over your dolls and stitcheries. Will you be posting pics of what you will be taking to the gallery?
Love,
Cindy

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement!! I need them! I will certainly post pics of what I will be sending to the gallery.
Thanks so much!
hugs,
Kimberly

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kimberley!
Your work is just so beautiful and comes from your heart, so just relax and let it come from there! I hate to feel pressure and if I can just enjoy the process and live in the "now" the rest will fall into place!!
I know you will do well! I love to visit your blog and see your "pretties" and hear the lovely music...so beautiful!!
Hugs~
Julie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..Julie...thank you for the lovely words of encouragement and about my dollies! I just wish I lived closer to the gallery so I could go and see them there for myself. It is very exciting!
Big hugs,
Kimberly

Barefoot Primitives said...

Congratulations sweetie! Your dolls have evolved into real beauties!
Blessings
~ Debbie

The-Artful-Attic said...

Thank you so much Debbie!
Hugs,
Kimberly