Monday, November 21, 2016

Emma Grace 2016 Christmas doll


                                               SOLD!!


Meet Emma Grace.  Emma Grace is just the sweetest little thing!  She is my Christmas doll for 2016 and I only make one each year.  Emma Grace is only 10 3/4 inches tall.  She is dressed in vintage linens and I have hand sewn tiny vintage red glass montee's to the bottom of her dress in soft colors of red and green.  I have also added a vintage glass bead to her bodice.  Emma Grace is a cloth and clay doll and has hand sculpted hair, my favorite to create.  Her head, arms, legs and shoes have been painted with artist quality acrylic paints. She also has been crackled and age to perfection as if she has been sitting in an old attic trunk just waiting for a sweet little girl to love her again.

Please email me if you are interested in adopting little Emma Grace or if you have any questions.  Her adoption fee is $475.00 travel fare included.  Have a lovely evening!





3 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Oh my Kim, she is so precious, happy holiday my friend,♥

The-Artful-Attic said...

Awww...thank you dear Judi!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

lil red hen said...

I have just found your blog this morning, and I truly love your dolls! You have a great talent in painting and creating these sweet little "beings". Emma Grace can steal one's heart.